Most of the time I rely too much on browser cache every time I access my yahoo mail but when my browser cache expires I often forgot my yahoo mail password. I usually create a secure passwords consisting of more than 32 characters so there will be a possibility that I will forget them.
By the way if you don’t like the new Yahoo Mail look I created a tutorial on how you can switch back to the old Yahoo Mail. I also created a tutorial on how you can enable two-step phone verification for your yahoo mail.
So now, how do you login on your Yahoo mail without using a password? I tried exploring on Yahoo Mail’s latest security updates and I saw that there is a way that you can login without a password. Good news!
Login Without a Password
- Click the “Forgot password?” link.
- Click the Continue button.
- Make sure you’re verified by clicking the “I’m not a robot” then hit the Continue button.
- Click the “I don’t have access to this email” button.
- Supply the missing digits of your account phone number. Then hit Submit.
- If you have access to your phone, click the “Yes, Text me an Account Key” button.
- Yahoo Mail will send few codes to your phone. Use those codes by inputting them on the text filled (Check the red arrow indicator). Then hit Verify.
- At this point you have successfully logged in without a password. Hit the Continue button to start using Yahoo Mail.